Twisted Blades

Back to Fanfic

Chapter 3

Ao3 Link

Content rating: Explicit

Warnings: Gore, blood, injury during sex.

Summary: What happend between Vortex and Hook.


Notes:

Look at that, I finally got to Hook and Vortex having fun together.



Finding someone who’d play as hard as Vortex needed was...hard. So many mechs had promised they could give Vortex what he wanted, but backed away when they’d started negotiating. It wasn’t even like he had only been with civilian builds—even fellow war builds gave him a look when he talked about his desires.  

But then he’d found Hook. Who could tear Vortex apart and put him back together. Who when he heard ‘break my fingers’ asked ‘with a hammer or by my own hand?’.

Vortex screamed in joy. He loved having his fingers broken. His interface panel had opened long ago and his port ached with emptiness. His servos and rotors wriggled against medical restraints.

“Please...” Vortex whined. “Frag me.”

Hook sighed and removed his hands from the mangled digits. “Yes, all right.” He stuck a digit inside Vortex’s socket and scraped it against the chamber.  He’d tied Vortex’s cable into such pretty knots earlier.

Hook didn’t like doing anything with his own interfacing systems. But he’d indulge Vortex with his digits. And Vortex loved being indulged.

“So. Good,” Vortex gasped. He vented fast and hard. His sensory net screaming with pain and pleasure.

“Hm,” Hook mumbled. He removed his servo from Vortex’s socket and twisted one of his rotors at a right angle with his bare hands. Three others had already received similar treatment. Vortex would have been yelling the praises of Hook’s servo strength if his vision wasn’t whiting out.

Vortex instead whined incoherently.

“I believe that means it’s time to get cleaned up,” Hook said. He ran his hand on Vortex’s cheek tenderly. “Such a beautiful twisted little thing aren't you?”